Today i am going tell you the easiest way to make Mango Pickle at Home.
Please collect the below list of ingredients in advance to fasten the process .
- Note: Quantity of all the ingredients is mentioned to prepare 3kg of mango pickle . So in case you are planning to make more quantity take the ingredients accordingly.
Video link for the recipe is :
- Take Raw achari mangos . Wash them thoroughly and cut them into small pieces
- Keep the cut mangoes into an open air for 2 days
- Now take Black pepper(Kali Mirch), Jeera(Cumin),Green Cardamom and Black Cardamom. Grind all of these into fine powder
- Take red chilly powder or in case you have got dry red chillies grind them into fine powder
- Take Sauf, Kalonji and Methi seeds. clean them properly . Roast all three together on low flame, Till they become slightly light brown.
- Grind this mixture into fine powder.
- Take Rai (White mustard seeds), Roast them also on low flame, Till they become slightly light brown.
Working with prepared Ingredients
- Take large frying pan and put mustard oil into it.
- Wait for 1-2 mins, Allow oil to heat properly.
- Once done. Add pinch of (Asafoetida) heeng into it.
- Add all the ingredients one by one into the oil and mix it well.
- Cook this mixture for 8-10 Mins on low flame.
- Allow the mix created to cool down for 30 minutes.
- Once the mixture is at room temperature. Add mango pieces into it and mix it well with your hands.
- Put mango pickle into glass jar and leave it for 10 to 12 days.
Your mango pickle will be ready to EAT within 12 days. Serve it with Parantha or Roti.
For a queries please drop a comment below we will help you with that.
Thanks for reading. Good Bye…..!!!!!!!!!!!!