Kindle comes with wide range of free books. You can directly download them on kindle.Must for books lover… List of some of the motivational free books …
- A wasted Hour :
A Wasted Hour
A young student hitch-hiking home from college meets an old man with an incredible story to tell.
Taken from his collection Tell Tale, A Wasted Hour is an ingenious and witty short story sure to delight Jeffrey Archer’s many fans and proves why the Mail on Sunday has said that he is ‘probably the greatest storyteller of our age’.
If you loved this story be sure to look out for The Year of Short Stories, a collection of digital short stories which celebrate the talent of this incredible bestselling author.
MINDSET: How Positive Thinking Will Set You Free & Help You Achieve Massive Success In Life (Mindset, Mindset Techniques, Positive Mindset, Success Mindset, Self Help, Motivation)Do you ever wonder why some people get to achieve their dreams whereas some people never even get close to that? Well this book will help you learn how to embrace positive thinking in order to achieve success in your life. So, what makes the difference between someone who seems to get things done, achieve success, and seem to have it all and someone who does not seem to get things done? Well, the one thing that has a huge impact on whether you pursue your dreams or not is your mind.
While your mind is a very powerful organ, if you don’t harness its full potential, then you will not live the kind of life you desire. Think about it; when your mind believes that you are already defeated, no amount of practice or training can make you believe otherwise. In fact, even when people keep telling you that you can do it, when your mind thinks you can’t, you won’t make any significant progress in whatever it is you wanted to do.
So in essence, the secret to success in life lies in harnessing the power of the mind. If you are fully aware of that but find it hard to use your mind’s unlimited power to unleash your full potential, this book will help you to achieve just that.
If you are looking for actionable information on how to harness the power of the mind to transform yourself, then this book will teach you how to unleash the full power of your mindset to transform your life.
3. Master your mind master your life Master Your Mind, Master Your Life: 15 Mindset Hacks That Will Unleash Your Full Potential TODAY
It’s a vicious cycle for most people – they set goals, get excited and work hard for a few weeks, then they either give up at the first failure or when the results aren’t good enough.
Well the thing is, the actual PROCESS, whether it be a diet, a fitness regime or a business model, usually works. I’m sorry to tell you this but it’s more likely YOU that is not working correctly.
This is why it is of PARAMOUNT importance that you develop the RIGHT mindset before you pursue ANY goal. This book contains 15 EASY ways to alter your mindset and unleash your full potential starting TODAY. You DON’T have to live a life of half measures. If you want to be in the same place a year from now, then don’t read this book.
BUT, if you are willing to develop yourself into someone that is GOING PLACES, I’d recommend INVESTING in yourself by reading this short book as a starting point. Who knows where it could take you.
4. Think and Grow Rich By Napoleon Hill
Think and Grow Rich
Think And Grow Rich has earned itself the reputation of being considered a textbook for actionable techniques that can help one get better at doing anything, not just by rich and wealthy, but also by people doing wonderful work in their respective fields. There are hundreds and thousands of successful people in the world who can vouch for the contents of this book. At the time of author’s death, about 20 million copies had already been sold. Numerous revisions have been made in the book, from time to time, to make the book more readable and comprehensible to the readers
5. How to think bigger
How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things
Have you ever wondered what separates people who think bigger from people who set their bar low? What makes one person accept low standards and another person to constantly raise them?
Why does one person strive to build an international organization affecting the lives of millions of people, while another person is content working her entire life as a clerk? (Not that there’s anything wrong with being a clerk!)
Why is one person challenging herself to run marathons, train her body and get fitter, while another is happy living a sedentary, unhealthy lifestyle?
What drives a person who’s optimizing every single aspect of her life and what causes another person to maintain the status quo?
You can say, “Well, the answer is simple enough – one person is ambitious, while the other one is not.” But what exactly causes it? And most importantly – how do you become more ambitious and think bigger? Is it something you’re born with and can’t change, or is it something over which you have control?
I found this topic so fascinating I decided to find out the answer for myself and write a book about it. This book is the result of my research about people who think big and the science of being more ambitious.
Here are just some of the things you will learn from the book:
– What key things you need to inspire yourself to think bigger, and more importantly, achieve your big goals.
– Why you need a “why,” and what kind of motivators will set you up for success (hint: attaining money or status are some of the least motivating goals possible).
– The single most important thing to thinking bigger. If you don’t have it in your life, you will sabotage your efforts – guaranteed.
– What the chimp is and why you need to learn how to control it to get yourself motivated and work on your big goals. You can be making things hard for yourself without being aware of it.
– How to cultivate the art of strategic laziness to achieve more while doing much less than other people (why work so hard if you can get better results by being lazy?).
– The seven most important triggers of flow – a state of perfect focus where the magic happens.
– The secret of achieving the impossible is not really such a secret, but most people tend to forget about it and get overwhelmed by their goals.
I wrote this book to increase my motivation, teach myself how to think bigger and learn how to raise my standards. I hope the answer I found will help you as much as it has helped me.
You can also learn how to find motivation to become the best version of you. Scroll up and buy the book now.
6.Habit makes perfect
Habit Makes Perfect: Morning Rituals of 12 Most Successful People
Our habits shape our reality on a daily basis especially our morning habits. What we do in morning, dominates our rest of the day. In this book, you’ll learn what the most successful people do every morning and how those habits have shaped their success.
7.Confidence: How to Overcome Your Limiting Beliefs and Achieve Your Goals
Confidence: How to Overcome Your Limiting Beliefs and Achieve Your Goals
Most of us have no problems identifying goals we want to accomplish. It’s putting these plans into action that is difficult.
Sometimes we lack discipline or motivation. However, there’s another reason why you might struggle to make changes in your life – you have low self-efficacy.
What is self-efficacy? What are the main four sources of it? How can you develop more confidence in your abilities?
These are some of the questions I’ll answer in this short book. The advice you’re about to read is based both on scientific research and my personal experience. I will share fundamental knowledge that will help you build more confidence in your abilities and reach your goals.
Here are just a few things you will learn from the book:
– Five characteristics of people with strong self-efficacy and five characteristics of people with weak self-efficacy. These behaviors determine whether you’ll realize your full potential or succumb to mediocrity.
– What you can learn from building a university in space (and what it has to do with the belief in your own abilities). It’s the single most important thing to achieve bigger and bigger goals.
– A simple therapy to teach you how to handle failure the right way. It’s uncomfortable, but you can be sure it will kill your fear of failure once and for all.
– What a strange study about hitting dolls or treating them kindly can teach you about how others affect your beliefs about your competence. It’s the second most effective way to increase the strength of your belief in your abilities.
– What a phenomenon discovered by a German industrial psychologist can teach you about motivation. There’s a simple way to inspire you to put more effort into your goals.
– The #1 key to improving the confidence in your abilities. If you don’t have time to read the entire book, read this one tip alone.
– What a study on experts and novices can teach you about how experts approach problems. You too can adapt this behavior to shorten your learning curve and develop a stronger belief in your abilities.
If you don’t actively work on developing a strong sense of self-efficacy, making any kind of changes in your life will be an extremely difficult ordeal. Scroll up and buy this book now to change your life for the better.